You can not select more than 25 topics Topics must start with a letter or number, can include dashes ('-') and can be up to 35 characters long.
||6 months ago|
|config||6 months ago|
|database/migrations||6 months ago|
|public||6 months ago|
|src||6 months ago|
|.editorconfig||6 months ago|
|.env.example||6 months ago|
|.eslintignore||6 months ago|
|.eslintrc||6 months ago|
|.gitignore||6 months ago|
|README.md||6 months ago|
|favicon.png||6 months ago|
|package.json||6 months ago|
|yarn.lock||6 months ago|
🚀 Getting started with Strapi
Strapi comes with a full featured Command Line Interface (CLI) which lets you scaffold and manage your project in seconds.
Start your Strapi application with autoReload enabled. Learn more
npm run develop # or yarn develop
Start your Strapi application with autoReload disabled. Learn more
npm run start # or yarn start
Build your admin panel. Learn more
npm run build # or yarn build
Strapi gives you many possible deployment options for your project. Find the one that suits you on the deployment section of the documentation.
📚 Learn more
- Resource center - Strapi resource center.
- Strapi documentation - Official Strapi documentation.
- Strapi tutorials - List of tutorials made by the core team and the community.
- Strapi blog - Official Strapi blog containing articles made by the Strapi team and the community.
- Changelog - Find out about the Strapi product updates, new features and general improvements.
Feel free to check out the Strapi GitHub repository. Your feedback and contributions are welcome!
- Discord - Come chat with the Strapi community including the core team.
- Forum - Place to discuss, ask questions and find answers, show your Strapi project and get feedback or just talk with other Community members.
- Awesome Strapi - A curated list of awesome things related to Strapi.
🤫 Psst! Strapi is hiring.